SERVER IS DOWN! Full Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SERVER IS DOWN! Full Story

Post  imDEEJ. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 pm

The server is down and caused by Vid

Sorry people they have destroyed the world completely with WE and we lost the save.

FULL STORY.

Killermonkey whom is a good friend of Andrew unbanned and promoted Vid to Smod, so Vid then promotes sooks whom was an admin on a previous server, then they go on a big rampage with World Edit and destroy the whole world hence the server being down "End of Stream". So we apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused Warking will be attempting to fix it ASAP so sit tight, also because they ruined the world that means Warking has been forced to make a new server and figure out how to unban himself from his own server so vid sooks and killermonkey will not be aloud on the server again report them if they do somehoe get on thanks.

Also if anyone has a temporary server IP they would like to share for everyone to get on feel free to share it thanks. And there was an admin in the server at the time and if Warking was in bed and Andrew was on holiday fig (i aint saying he was) may of been in on this rampage.

Please post your thoughts ect....

BOLD - PEOPLE GUILTY.

imDEEJ.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ItzDeejMan

Back to top Go down

Dont worry

Post  xfigMCnoonenx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 pm

We have world backups every 30 minutes and he has the console so he can easily unban himself
xfigMCnoonenx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SERVER IS DOWN! Full Story

Post  videogamer13 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

i was never promoted and i never promoted anyone i am still trusted how can i do anything

videogamer13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SERVER IS DOWN! Full Story

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top