CONGRATZ ANDREW5321 (xfigMCnoonenxs posts will be ignored in this tpoic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONGRATZ ANDREW5321 (xfigMCnoonenxs posts will be ignored in this tpoic)

Post  videogamer13 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 am

well if any of you recall i have recentlly gone on a "rampage" and banned fig and scared andrew5321 but this was all because i was testing wars choices as to who he thinks he should be admin since i use to have my own server i am smod or mod on about 10 other servers and admin on about 5 other ones (not my server) i thaught this would be fun to do and i am now revealing this info to the epicshire minecraft server ppl so well andrew is a good choice he tried to keep me calm when i was "mad" and did very well on the other hand he was scared at one point and xfigmcnoonenx reacted great to his uncalled for banning he contacted a mod had him self unbanned then proceded to ban me but he did not file a ban report and i complained so if this was all real he would be demoted but since this was a test he wont so i forgive you if i scared anyone and hate comments will be ignored
andrew5321 A+
xfigMCnoonenx B-
well i need to be unbanned now bc i was banned during me testing the server but it was the right choice lol! lol! lol! lol!

videogamer13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to videogamer

Post  NobleGas on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:15 am

I think that you shouldn't be so negative. Sorry, but I don't really want someone like you on the server if you are always going to hate on fig and other people.

NobleGas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATZ ANDREW5321 (xfigMCnoonenxs posts will be ignored in this tpoic)

Post  Daixsho on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:57 am

lol gamer your post is like, the longest sentence ever lol!

Anyways, this big banning barrage all looks pretty complicated to me. Let me get this straight, Gamer pretended to be mad and banned Fig to test how Andrew (the admin) would react so he could see if Warking made a good choice making Andrew an admin... and now Gamer is banned.
Is that what happened? xD
Daixsho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imDEEJ. on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I agree with Noble i have made up with Fig, and War explained to me that the Server was really on for him, Andrew and Fig, not for the public until they decided that they would want it. So in my honest opinion you shouldnt be aloud back in until you have made up with fig and stop arguing all the time. Fig is a pretty sound guy once you actually get to know him. So unless you make up with Fig I dont think you wont be aloud back in.

Deej.

imDEEJ.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/ItzDeejMan

Back to top Go down

Deej is correct

Post  Warking232 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Deej is absolutely correct and i agree with him unless u guys work something out your not aloud back in. sadly we have tried to work things out but their just not working im afraid this could just be a permanent band
Warking232
Admin

View user profile http://epicshire.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top