CreeperNight Will be Held Responsible!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CreeperNight Will be Held Responsible!

Post  RustyGold on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 am

I let him see my secret base because he kept on bugging me, I told him he would be held responsible for any greifs if he saw it. I told him to look at it, then type /spawn to go away and do it twice, but he just left the game trying on purpose to wait for me to go offline so he could figure out where it was. I am 90% sure this is the reason because he came on a short time later and then quickly went offline, implying to me that he noticed I was online and then went offline. So, regardless of anything, I want CreeperNight to be banned if I get greifed. Whether he just told someone where it was, or let someone tp to him, or do it himself, he should be banned. He is the only one that I told about my base, on top of that his suspicious behavior would give someone every right to ban him.

Last edited by RustyGold on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
RustyGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

right.

Post  ninjaplneapple on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm

kk ill ban him 4 u if it happens
ninjaplneapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No.

Post  Andrew5321 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 am

No, if he griefs anything let me deal with him. He is my cousin and you two will be help responsible if he is banned and he nothing is griefed and you ban him, or you banned him cuz u think he griefed but i do a block check and he didn't do it.
Andrew5321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CreeperNight Will be Held Responsible!

Post  RustyGold on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 pm

OK, the only reason of why I said that is because BB isnt working. So We couldnt find out who the real person who did it was.
RustyGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  morg459 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Andrew there is one problem even if do a block check, I heard that he is part of AVO (Team Aviation, Which are highly skilled griefers and hackers.) So he can avoid block check. And we do have some AVO in the server.
morg459

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReconMes on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 am

got names morg?
ReconMes

Location : Probably just doing things >.> (youtube, minecraft, and random fps)

View user profile http://voidcreepers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

No. I am not in AVO.

Post  Creeper_Night on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello, Morg. This comment is especially for you. I am a frikkin' 12 year old kid. Team AVO consists of 30-year-old men that skim the line of the law to troll people. If you think I am in AVO, prove it. Comment with proof. I garuntee you will not have any legitimate proof. If you have a problem with me, tough beans. I have done nothing not permitted on Epicshire. My cousin Andrew5321 will vouch for me if you ask him. Ban me with no reason, and I will get myself unbanned (with the help of Andrew5321) and you de-ranked.

-CreeperNight

P.S. lol! Have fun finding proof.

Creeper_Night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CreeperNight:

Post  RustyGold on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Creeper I never thought you were part of AVO. I knew that BB wasn't working in that time period, and you were the ONLY person who I let see my base, therefore you would have been the prime suspect of a greifing. I even notified you before I let you see it that if it was greifed, I would blame you. Then again my base was never greifed so it doesnt matter. On the previous server I had been greifed 24/7 so I didnt want to take a risk. Sorry for all the hassle this has caused.
RustyGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's Okay

Post  Creeper_Night on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Rusty,

I never accused you of thinking I was aVo; Morg did that.

Anyways, this all happened a long time ago.

It doesn't really matter now. Your base that you reluctantly showed me really inspired me to become the builder
I am today.

Lets just put this all behind us.

Friends?

-CreeperNight

Creeper_Night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve_the_Pirate on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Yeah you know me the kid who aparently trolled the server when I asked to see a rule aparently that is trolling. Sorry Marcus your cool but you run your server like a retarded hippopotamus. sorry to break it to you but there was a reason why sooks, killer, and I griefed your server with worldedit and that is because you don't know the diffrence between trolling and reason.
Jerm is the perfect example he called aecarasone a slut and you didn't do anything I say I love you jerm and I get kicked. You think you know how to run your server but lets face it you have had as much experiance moderating as a dog does with typing an application for college. Everyone who thinks I am wrong should go look at the next time warking bans an innocent person.
I will see you guys later. Peace Niggas.

Steve_Pirate is signing out.

Steve_the_Pirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top